In general, the following steps will clear up most issues:
1. Log out of the UP Faith & Family app, restart your device, and log back into the app.
If that doesn’t do the trick:
1. Check if there is an update for the UP Faith & Family app via the iTunes App Store
If updating your UP Faith & Family app doesn't resolve the issue:
1. Please try to uninstall the UP Faith & Family app and download it again.
2. Also, make sure that your device's OS version is compatible with our UP Faith & Family app. For iOS, the OS version must be 10.0 or higher
3. Do you have subtitles turned on for the video? Try playing a video with this turned off and let us know if that resolves the issue.
Also, if you have any internet filtering devices for your home (such as Disney Circle or Net Nanny), please turn these off as they can cause issues with video playback or connectivity.