In general, the following steps clear up most issues:
1. Log out of the UP Faith & Family app, restart your device, and log back in to the UP Faith & Family app.
If that doesn't do the trick:
1. Check if there is an update for the UP Faith & Family app on the Google Play Store
If updating your UP Faith & Family app doesn't resolve the issue:
1. Please try to uninstall the UP Faith & Family app and download it again.
2. Also, make sure your device's OS version is compatible with our app. For Android, it must be 4.3 or higher
3. Do you have subtitles turned on for the video? Try playing a video with this turned off and let us know if that resolves the issue.
Also, if you have any internet filtering devices for your home (such as Disney Circle or Net Nanny), please turn these off as they can cause issues with video playback or connectivity.
If the problem persists after running through these steps, please reach out to our Customer Support team here.