Video Playback issues
The following solutions should help improve playback: If you’re still having trouble after trying these things, reach out to our Customer Support team here for further assistance.
First, please try the following steps:
● Can you confirm that you are using a supported browser and operating system? You can see what we support here: https://my.upfaithandfamily.com/help/articles/supported-browsers
● Make sure your browser is up to date.
● Disable any ad-blocking software, browser extensions, and/or plugins + add ons as some of these are known to interfere with website functionality. Once done, close and re-open your browser and try visiting our website again
● If you’re accessing from a public place (e.g. school, workplace, etc) you may be behind a firewall and won’t be able to view our videos unless an exception is made for our website in your network. Please ask your IT department for help with this.
● If you have any internet filtering devices for your home (such as Disney Circle or Net Nanny), please turn these off as they can cause issues with video playback or connectivity.
● Try browsing in an Incognito or private browsing window. This will disable your extensions and clear your cache and cookies, which often improves performance.
● Do you have subtitles turned on for the video? Try playing a video with this turned off and let us know if that resolves the issue.
Article is closed for comments.