Turning on subtitles/closed captioning varies slightly depending on how you are watching videos.
Computer / Desktop Browser
If subtitles are available, you can select the CC icon in the lower right corner of the player and choose a language:
iOS & Android App
If subtitles are available, you can tap the subtitles icon on the bottom right corner of the player and select the language of choice:
- Load the video.
- Swipe down on the touch surface on your remote.
- If available, the subtitle option will appear and a list of the subtitles available will appear below it.
- Select the subtitle option.
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Scroll to the Settings option and select it.
- Scroll to the Accessibilityoption and select it.
- Select Captions Mode and select your preferred subtitle mode.
Amazon Fire Devices
- Select a video to watch and start playback.
- Press the Menu
- Select Turn Subtitles On.
- Press Menu again to go back to the video.