Please run through some basic troubleshooting steps.
1. Restart the Fire Stick
2. Check to see if there are any available updates for the Fire Stick: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201497590
3. Check to see if there are any available updates for our Fire Stick application (Uninstall/Reinstall)
4. Do you have subtitles turned on for the video? Try playing a video with this turned off and let us know if that resolves the issue.
Also, if you have any internet filtering devices for your home (such as Disney Circle or Net Nanny), please turn these off as they can cause issues with video playback or connectivity.
Hopefully, this will work for you. If not, please reach out to our Customer Support team here with the following information so we can escalate this to our Fire Stick application specialist for further review:
● The model of the Fire Stick device being used
● The version of the software that the Fire Stick is running (found in the device's settings)
● The version of our application that is installed on the Fire Stick (You can see this by pressing the options button while hovering over our UP Faith & Family app)
● A photo or screen-recording showing the error you're seeing