How do I reduce buffering?
You may see a buffering wheel for a few seconds when starting a stream, however, if this wheel is continuous or appears in the middle of a stream, you may be experiencing a drop in the internet bandwidth available to your device. This drop usually occurs when several connected devices – such as phones, laptops, games consoles, or tablets – use the same internet connection.
- Try a different channel to see if the issue persists. If the issue only occurs on the original channel, please contact technical support
- Your network connection may be the reason you're not seeing any content. Try connecting to a different service provider, such as a different WiFi network or mobile data connection .
- Update your app. Instructions here https://www.sling.com/help/en/troubleshooting/report-issues/general-troubleshooting/update-app?footer=true
- Make sure your Wi-Fi connection is strong, of that your ethernet cable is properly plugged in
- Try a hard reset on your device
Please sign in to leave a comment.