General Troubleshooting: Roku
The following solutions should help improve what you’re seeing.
First, let's try these steps:
● Restart your Roku device. Sometimes this is all it takes!
● Make sure your UP Faith & Family app is up to date. You can go to the Roku app store and check to see if there is an update for the app available.
● If you’re accessing from a public place (e.g. school, workplace, etc) you may be behind a firewall and won’t be able to view our videos unless an exception is made for our website in your network. Please ask your IT department for help with this.
● Try switching to a web browser to test if the same behavior occurs. If it does, the issue is with your network connection and you might need to reset your network.
● Reset your network connection. Unplug the power to your modem and router, then plug it back in and let them power up and try loading our UP Faith & Family app once again.
● If you have any internet filtering devices for your home (such as Disney Circle or Net Nanny), please turn these off as they can cause issues with video playback or connectivity.
If none of the above steps worked, please reach out to our Customer Support team here and send over the following so we can take a closer look at the issue:
● A screenshot or screen-recording of the described behavior within the app and send it over in a reply to this email.
● Your Roku model number as well as the current OS version. You can do this by pressing the Home button on your remote and navigate to Settings > System > About.
● The app version you have installed
● If the issue you're having is with a specific video, please include the title of the video in your response to enable us to test it.
Article is closed for comments.