How do I watch my videos?
You can access content through any of our supported browsers. Just head to your channel’s site and sign into your account.
How to watch on your mobile device:
- Open your web browser and enter the site address
- Tap the menu button in the top left and select Sign in
- Enter your email address, password, and tap Sign In
- Find the content you’d like to watch, and tap the thumbnail to access it.
How to watch on your TV:
- You can use Chromecast
- Note: At this time, we do not support Chromecast devices that some TVs have built-in. While it may work, our player is not developed to support this and we cannot troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- You can plug your laptop or mobile device into your TV using an HDMI cable
- You can mirror or Airplay from your iOS device’s browser.
* Please note that if you happen to have downloaded the VHX app before we stopped supporting it, it might still work. You’re welcome to try using it, but keep in mind that if you run into issues, we won’t be able to help since it’s no longer a supported app for iOS, Android, Apple TV, or Roku.
If you are trying to log in on a different platform, please search for the article relevant to that platform.
Article is closed for comments.