How do I cancel my Xbox subscription?
We hate to see you go, but since you subscribed via Xbox, cancelling is something you'll need to take care of on your end directly on the Xbox platform.
You can cancel your subscription by following the steps below:
Cancel XBOX on your XBOX 360 console:
- On your Xbox One console select Settings > Account > Subscriptions
- Choose the subscription you want to cancel, and then press the A button
- Under Payment and Billing, select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions
To stop automatically renewing your subscription, but keep using it until it expires:
- Sign in to your services and subscriptions page with your Microsoft account.
- Find the subscription you want to stop renewing, then select Turn off auto-renew.
- Select Confirm Cancellation
To cancel online, go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/how-to-cancel-xbox-subscription
To cancel over the phone, call: (800) 469-9269
Article is closed for comments.