Coming to UP Faith & Family in February 2023
Here are the new shows and movies coming to UP Faith & Family in February 2023. We have a great lineup of uplifting and inspiring movies and series for February. Mark your calendars!
Mystic Season 2 - Episode 6
- TV-PG. It's crunch time for Dan when his leadership skills are tested. Angry with Issie, Gabe and Natasha act recklessly whilst Caleb learns some uncomfortable truths about his idol.
HBCU 101 Season 4
- TV-PG A thirty-minute show that focuses on inspirational stories from around the HBCU Universe. Viewers will hear from coaches, athletes, students and graduates of HBCUs who are living inspirational and transformative lives.
Horton Foote's: Alone
- TV-PG. A widower is forced to see the greed and false hopes of his children when there is the possibility of drilling for oil on the family farm.
- TV-14. Three separate but interconnected dramas, set in the same predominantly black neighborhood of North Philadelphia. Viewer Discretion Advised.
Luckless in Love
- TV-PG. Winnie, a dating blogger who anonymously writes under the pen name Luckless, goes viral for a post about a disastrous date with Holden, a perpetually single sports agent who refuses to settle. But things get complicated when feelings develop and Winnie learns that Holden has a teenage son.
Quarantine for Two
- TV-PG-S. A quick spreading virus has shut down the world. But when Kenzie and Chase connect in the unlikeliest of ways, they are faced with a perplexing question: how does dating work when you have to stay six feet apart?
Mystic Season 2 - Episode 7
- TV-PG. When scenes from Issie's visions seem to be happening in real life, the gang find themselves in a race against time to change the course of the future before tragedy strikes.
Captive Heart: The James Mink Story
- TV-14. In 1850's Toronto, a successful black millionaire poses as a slave to rescue his daughter who has been sold into slavery. Viewer Discretion Advised.
Infamously in Love
- TV-PG. A frustratingly micromanaged popstar who dreams of the “ordinary” that life has to offer finds herself torn between her celebrity ex, the machinations of her controlling manager, and a developing romance with a down-to-earth record store owner.
Romance in the Wilds
- TV-PG. Deep in the Rocky Mountains, lightning strikes a mining site, sparking a deadly wildfire and igniting an unexpected romance between a forest ranger and a geologist as they race to escape the flames.
- TV-PG-D. A bodyguard gets her nightmare of an assignment: posing as a bridesmaid to provide undercover protection to the bride on her wedding day.
Hudson & Rex Season 3 - Episode 1
- TV-PG-V. On the third anniversary of Charlie and Rex´s partnership, Charlie recounts how a high-stakes kidnapping brought the duo together on their first case.
Mystic Season 2 - Episode 8
- TV-PG. In the aftermath of the earthquake, Issie puts her own life in danger to try and rescue Natasha whilst Tom finally accepts he has to sign the KP stables over to Ginty.
Princess and the Bodygard
- TV-PG. On her 35th birthday, Lexi discovers who she secretly always was... a royal Princess. She now has two weeks to find a suitable date for the royal gala under the watchful eye of her handsome but infuriating bodyguard, Noah.
Run for the Dream
- TV-14. The true story of Gail Devers' quest to fight Graves disease and become the fastest woman in the world. Viewer Discretion Advised.
Squeaky Clean Mysturies - Hazardus Duty
- TV-PG-V. When her finances prevent her from earning a degree in forensic science, Gabby drops out of school to become a crime scene cleaner. But when a routine cleaning job uncovers a murder weapon the police overlooked, Gabby realizes that the wrong person is in jail. With the help of her neighbor, Riley, Gabby plays detective. But can Riley help her before another murder occurs?
A Stranger's Heart
- TV-PG-D. A woman receives a heart transplant and along with it an overwhelming - and mysterious - desire to seek out the donor's young child, as well as a love she never thought she'd find.
- TV-14. A 12-year-old boy finds consolation after the death of his father in his newfound friendship with a retired black doctor. Viewer Discretion Advised.
Hudson & Rex Season 3 - Episode 2
- TV-PG-V. While on the hunt for an escaped murderer, Charlie and Rex are held hostage; when a greater threat emerges, Charlie and his captor are forced to work together if they´re going to make it out alive.
- TV-PG-V. During the heat of battle in the midst of the Civil War, a beguilingly innocent colt is born to confederate Jim Rabbi's beloved mare. Refusing the orders to shoot it, Rabbi keeps the colt as a consolation in these desperate times as a symbol of hope.
Enslavement: The True Life Story of Fanny Kemble
- TV-14. The story of Fanny Kemble, a free-spirited actress who fought against slavery in the 19th Century Antebellum South. Viewer Discretion Advised.
Finding Love in Big Sky
- TV-PG. After Paisley, an independent country girl, is denied the funding she needs to refurbish her beloved grandfather’s ranch, she has no choice but to turn to her ex-boyfriend, Josh, a big-time marketing executive out of Denver, for help. Will reconnecting over fundraising after 15 long years apart be enough for them to find feelings that may have been there all along?
- TV-PG-V. The adaptation of Herman Melville's novel. A mysterious young man signs on to a whaling ship whose captain is determined to kill the huge whale that took his leg.
Touched by An Angel Season 7
- TV-PG In this beloved drama series, three angels are sent to Earth to tell troubled people that God loves them and hasn't forgotten them.
Article is closed for comments.